Friday, June 1, 2007

Morning *hiss*

I am not a morning person. The cat woke my son up at seven this morning. I am going to make a slip cover out of her later. That may not be early for most parents but I have trained my kid to sleep until at least 8:30. On a rare occasion he has been known to go as late as 10 am. The only reason I went ahead with the monsters request to get up was because I remembered I had an a episode of "So you think you can dance" on my DVR. I love that show. Now I am listening to "Jack's Big Music Show". Rory is alternating between watching it and trying to get me to blow bubbles. It is to early to start the endless bubble blowing game.
The offending feline


I am ready for nap time. Should get here around nine. After we get up the second time I have to do my Denise Austin work out. I am almost to my first 10 pound goal. So even though my legs are screaming at me for the toning yesterday I will endure another session. I have to go dress shopping next weekend for my Brother in law's wedding on the 16th and I plan to look better. It does not hurt that we are going home on the 12th and who doesn't want to look thinner when visiting family.
I remember at my own wedding rehearsal my grandmother informed me that I was fat. I told her she was too.
"Sesame street" is on now. Elizabeth's kitten ran away. Rory and I have to go help her find little Murray Sparkles. So long as the cat is on the screen my son is mesmerized. I might need to save this episode. What Mother doesn't need a hypnotic tv show in her arsenal?

1 comment:

  1. I saw part of that show the other night and I think I'm gonna go audition next time. Heheh. Maybe they'll pity my "white-ness" and let me go to Vegas!

    ReplyDelete