Monday, June 4, 2007

If the pope came to my house

Tomorrow morning will be Rory's development evaluation. Tomorrow night I will be the host for the monthly bunko game I play with my girlfriends. Of course this means I must sweep, mop, dust, and polish twice. This morning as I raced around town to gather the last minute items I needed such as fresh avocados and Roma tomatoes to make my guacamole dip for bunko I received a call from my oh so tactful husband. When he asked me what all I had planned today I reminded him about tomorrow's events and how I was trying to prepare for them. He tells me, "Wow I guess you are going to have to go home a really clean."

Do we live in the same house? Besides the enormous amounts of clutter my son and husband enjoy scattering from end to end of our home it is pretty clean. I wouldn't want the pope to come over but I doubt that child services would complain. The trash is out, dishes are done, laundry is put away. Besides the floors and dusting I really have very little to do. As far as the clutter goes I will pick up after Rory. J however just might find all of his stuff piled high on his side of the bed. Nah, he would just push it over to my side.

Before I check out I wanted to share this picture with you all. My Aunt B sent it to me in an email. I bet that cat is thinking, "Jeez, that is a big dog!"

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, one of the conversations that led to Chris and I divorcing... "Honey, do you think you could hang my pants straighter? They've been getting wrinkled."

    ReplyDelete