Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Enjoying my vegetative state

Ten pound - gone! I have increased my morning walk from 3/4 of a mile to a mile and a half. It was a little harder but still manageable. Walking with Mac makes it easier. If my cholesterol is not down when I am tested again in August it will not be from lack of modified diet and exercise.
In a much better mood this morning. I am sure much to the relief of all of those around me. For a little person a can pack quit a nasty attitude. I try to be sweet. Doesn't always work. The kiddo is being good. He is playing quietly with his toys while I listen to my play list. Currently "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen is playing. Got some Billy Idol, Stray Cats, Evanescence, Stabbing Westward, Sarah McLachlan, The Wreckers, The Supremes, Weird Al, Etc.
I have eclectic taste in music. I call it my "Seventy songs that have nothing in common" play list.
I have varied taste when it comes to most things. Not a picky person when it comes to food, clothes, music, t.v., movies. There are thing I would rather not have but if I am out voted then I am game all the same. I don't get bored easy I will tell you that. I think that Rory might have developed that trait. I swear that kid can play with air and be happy. Personally I love that about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment