Monday, June 25, 2007

Hot, Hotter, Hottest


I need to relocate to a cooler climate. I am originally from Texas so I know what I am talking about when I say "I'm hot."

I was home recently for a wedding and talked to two different individuals, one from Arizona the other from New Mexico, about Texas heat and they BOTH said it is way hotter in Texas. It is really the humidity that kills you. I mean you can see it rising off of the black top roads. Needless to say that my little trip home made me realize that I am not eager to move back anytime soon. I like it here in Illinois but it is still too hot in the summer. Thankfully the summers are a lot shorter and winter is nice and cold with a bitter wind. I want to go somewhere that the record high is like 77 with a breeze. Anyone know where I can find that? Maybe I need to go to Alaska.

Tell me what the weather is like where you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment