Sunday, June 10, 2007

Ode to OCD

I wandered into my mother's bathroom this afternoon and saw three different tubes of cream and a gold bond medicated spray bottle laying next to the sink. Obviously she plans to bring these items with her on our upcoming trip. I chuckled because I know the numerous other creams, ointments, and sprays that are already in her purse everyday. She is the only person I know that is prepared for a chemical attack while shopping at Walmart. Could this be where I get my need to over pack from? I have a few lists going right now to help keep me on track with all the junk I cannot live with out. Whose idea was it to put three slightly obsessive/compulsive people into the same house? I think we are the great cosmic joke. My poor offspring. With both parents and a grandma afflicted I doubt he has a chance of coming out unscathed. I must say that I am the most laid back of the group, but that ain't sayin' much folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment