Friday, June 29, 2007

WIndex, & Swiffer, & Lysol OH MY!

Mom will be back from Texas tonight. Yay! Yes my mother and I are Gilmore Girls close. Sickening isn't it? She is being brought home by my Aunt B and Grandmother so I will have a small house full for a few days. I love to play hostess so this is really not a bad thing for me. The only part that I find distasteful is that I must now turn my usual neat mess into a spotless shrine before they get here. Thank goodness it takes over 10 hours to get here! I am sure by the end of the day the chemicals in all of the various cleaners will have reduced my brain to this...




Currently I am being treated to Elmo's World courtesy of my munchkin. It will be over soon but do not fear for he has an Elmo vacuum cleaner to make all the appropriate noises for him. He really does love him some Elmo. We also like The Backyardigans, Jack's Big Music Show, The Upside Down Show, and (unfortunately) The Wonder Pets. J introduced the Wonder Pets on accident. I try to keep any cartoon that drives be bonkers out of circuit but alas my plan failed. Le sigh.



Think our T.V. is big enough?

Well I got to run. The domestic fairy does not stop at my house so I have to do it myself. If I ever find the domestic fairy I am going to tie and anchor to her wings and keep her!

1 comment:

  1. Wait, I think if Elmo is bigger than your kid then your husband needs to find other outlets for his electronics fetish...

    ReplyDelete