Tuesday, June 26, 2007

When the screen fades to black

I am a huge movie fanatic. Ask my friends and they will tell you that Bridget l-o-v-e-s to watch DVDs and she knows about every movie slated for release up to 2010.
I am the first one in line at blockbuster on Tuesdays cause that is the day new movies are put on the shelf.
I have all this trivia and factoid info stored away in my brain from spending too much time on http://www.imdb.com/ (Internet movies database). Anyways the reason I bring this up is because I have been wondering what happens to specific characters after the credits roll. I know that it is a movie and nothing does but just hypothetically speaking.

"The Princess Bride"
Buttercup was not really a princess and Westley's only marketable skills are piracy. I guess it is back to the farm. Somehow I doubt Prince Humperdink was the forgiving sort so I can see him trying to find the man in black and kill him for the humiliation he suffered. How hard would he be to find since he is running around with a drunk Spaniard and a giant?

The Breakfast Club

Do you really think they were all chummy at school on Monday morning? How seriously did one afternoon in detention change their lives? I like to think so.

The Lost Boys

Who thinks that Micheal's mom grounded him for becoming a vampire?

Yeah I know I have way too much spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment