Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Electronics beware!

Nothing is working right for me today. First my Jeep was giving me lip about unlocking, stupid remote entry. Then the A/C keeps flipping the breaker after the third time I flipped it the bird. Some of my pages on the Internet won't come up or it will not show pictures. What good is a page without pictures? I feel like I am trapped in that episode of "Futurama" where Mom tells the robots to revolt against the humans.


Grrg. Where did I put that hammer...

2 comments:

  1. Kiss of Crimson - is that part of the Crimson City series? I've read a couple of those and they were ok. If I write some books, you gonna help me get them published? We could do an anthology together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno. I think it is book two in a new series she is doing on vampires. I am all for an anthology!

    ReplyDelete