Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sticks and Stones

Blogs are meant to be a place to go and speak your mind. I do not advocate for those who just spew bile but if the average user wants to vent about a recent problem then I think that is cool. If you have ever read any of the comments I have received then you know my friend Samantha. She has something to say about almost every blog I have ever written. We met our sophomore year of high school. Although we lost touch for a while we are now back on the grid. Samantha has a blog of her own that I read on MySpace. She is slightly addicted to MySpace & Jack Sparrow. I will admit to sharing one of those addictions.
Anyways Samantha had posted an entry about a bad relationship she just got out off. I do not know the guy seeing as how Samantha and I live several states apart. Sounds like it just went south as some relationships do. If they did not then we would all settle for mediocre instead of "the one"
So Samantha is getting it all off her chest in her personal blog space when along comes the ex's new girlfriend. Little miss teeny bopper felt the need to defend her man. I think this is sad.
First of all she should just be satisfied that she has him and not Samantha not defending his actions.
Second, she should be thanking them for having so many problems or else she would not be the new main squeeze.
Why do chicks always have to snipe at one another? I am guilty of this myself but I do not understand it. Samantha seemed to get a laugh at the poor girls attempts at cursing her IM speak. Abbreviations take all the spark out of an insult. In the end I think the kid, who I think is like 18, gave up and bowed to Samantha's superior power of sarcastic banter.
Seriously if you have a problem with what someone is writing on a blog, don't read it.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I feel all like, loved and stuff now! Thank you. Heheh. I still giggle at her. I mean, tha net is all, lik, ya kno? Impurtant n stuffz!

    ReplyDelete