Thursday, June 21, 2007

Mating Season

That title is a bit graphic sorry. Conures up all sorts of unsavory mental images, huh?
J and I are officially trying to spawn again. I got pregnant the first time out of the chute last time so I am hoping that lightning strikes twice. I pray that I will have an "unremarkable" pregnancy. The Doctors here call pregnancies without an complications unremarkable. I would say that having an easy, happy pregnancy is pretty darn special but they do not agree. I was hideously sick with Rory so I hope that I either get to skip that this time. If not my Doctor better hand over the Zofran quickly or I will follow him/her around retching into a bucket 24/7. It is either that or acts of violence and I really do not want to expose my hypothetical unborn child to that. Besides the sight of blood might make me sick(er) if that is even possible. I will tell you one thing I do not plan on going to the ER for fluids through IV this time because Dr. Stupido thinks I am over reacting about my level of morning sickness. I had to go twice with Rory. Second time around I will be more vocal and less tolerant of said stupid heads. One of my girlfriends, Sloan, had her chiropractor (who is a woman) tell her that morning sickness was all in a persons head and not real. Sloan was pregnant then and did not agree. Several months later the chiropractor got pregnant and was put "sick". So yes good things do come to those who wait.
Advice about how to get pregnant.
Narration
Frame 1
People who want to be pregnant ask for your advice.
Pink Shirt: If you're trying to conceive, you should keep track of how many days since your last period started.
Red Shirt: 14
Frame 2
Pink Shirt: Then you're probably at your most fertile right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment