Thursday, May 10, 2007

A tale of two or more kitties

Sleep was interrupted by Pickles. She was bathing herself on my head. I decided to give her some privacy. I have such strange animals. To say that they have personality is an understatement. One of them has several personalities. Such an over achiever. I am going to try and get back to sleep. Before I go here are some pics and bios for the felines in my house. I had to leave out one of them cause she is camera shy and does not want her information disclosed on the Internet. Witness protection thing.

Miss Kitty affectionately known as Psycho Kitty - Anti social behavior and severe mood swings guaranteed a place in the family. Enjoys licking pictures, mirrors, and windows.
Queen Clio - Mob boss for the feline underworld. Has high connections among the humans specifically the man called "J". Nemesis of Mr. Squeaks from the back bedroom.
Eris a.k.a. The Russian Princess- Adopted daughter of Clio. Spies for humans in exchange for full body rubs.
Pickles- Doubles as a paperweight. Detests human child Rory.
Mr. Squeaks of the Back Room- Loyal subject to Beverly of the Back Room. Deadly assassin and asthmatic contortionist

No comments:

Post a Comment