Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ever elusive sandman

I should be off in the land of nod right now but sleep is elusive tonight. Rory has been teething. He just cut two of his molars and I do believe he is going for two more. This makes for cranky baby that does not like to sleep.


This makes for cranky mommy !


I took a nap with him this morning and we both slept for almost three hours. I will be so happy when he gets back on a schedule.


Mac and I are going for our walk in the morning at ten. It is really nice to have some one to talk to. It makes that 3/4 of a mile seem short. She introduced Rory to suckers, thus winning a place in his heart forever. If you get a chance shoot on over here and check out the pics she took on our zoo trip.


K's husband got a job today. Yay! He starts Thursday so I will finally get my phone buddy back. K and I have spent the last year or so talking on the phone at least twice a day. Since May we have not been able to what with the JB Sr home and the new baby. They also just moved from one town to another. Lots of excitement over there. K assures me that she loves me and I am not forgotten.

Who could forget me?

I am going to try and track down the sandman. Maybe if I bribe him with candy he will give me hit me with his sack of sleeping powder. That'd be nice.


By the way here is a new pic of MK and JB Jr (K's Kiddos)

No comments:

Post a Comment