Thursday, July 5, 2007

When idiots breed

Nicole Ritchie is pregnant?! I am sorry but this is the sort of thing that leads to double posts in one day. How could this happen. Well I know how it happened. And on that note I would just like to say eww. Yick.

The mental images are enough to make you want to stick a hot poker in eyes. So I am no Paris Hilton fan but Nicole is so obnoxiously rude like we should all bow down and take it cause her Daddy used to be hot. (Hey I used Paris' catch phrase.)

J and I used to watch "The Simple Life" because it was hilarious how inept these girls were. Now she is going to be in charge of raising another human being? I doubt that this child is going to grow up to be any good to the human race.

May God and Nicole Richie prove me wrong.

P.S. Bet Hilary Duff laughed her rear off. Her ex probably thought he was gonna have a great time with Nicole and now he is stuck with her. Cause you know all guys want quality woman like Ms. Richie to bear their progeny.

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm speechless.
    All I can say is at least she's rich enough to pay someone to raise her kid for her. We can hope.

    ReplyDelete