Sunday, July 8, 2007

Big Mama would know what to call it.

We tried to get out and about today but Mom felt way sick half way through Target so we headed home. We planned to venture out again but decided against it. Who can afford the gas prices to just go driving around without a destination in mind? Not me. K's hubby stated yesterday that his truck payment and the amount her spend on gas per month are the same. J, Mom, Rory and I went out with K's family for dinner @ Ruby Tuesdays. I had a bison burger. Tasted like cow to me. They just call it Bison so they can charge me an extra $2.50. Rory got to play with K's little boy. Those two are so cute together. Rory went up to him and put his arm around him. K's baby girl is so precious. She is about 2 months now. I wanted to take her home with me. Her daddy said I could but K objected. Dang! Almost had my baby girl without any stretch marks.

I noticed Friday afternoon that the week was dragging on. This weekend has been so slow and boring. Well for me it has. Lavender Chick had a full and eventful weekend. A little too full for me. She has much better coping skills than I do. If I feel a tad over whelmed I tend to lash out those beneath me in the pecking order. So the cats get a proper scolding.

Now I have to think of a title for this post. I am not feeling it though. I am just not as creatively resourceful as Big Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment