Sunday, July 29, 2007

The sun is hot. Duh.

I am so over summer. I am not a hot weather person. I have very pale skin that never tans courtesy of my scots/irish heritage. When I say I have never had a tan I am not exaggerating in the least. I can burn in under five minutes and there is no peeling. Nope, I just have to deal with the pink until it fades back to snowy white. If there was such a thing as SPF 2000 I would own stock in it. I thought about going to get that mystic tan stuff but then I would just look strange. For 23 years I have been the same shade as Casper the friendly ghost, I do not think now is the time to change that. Yes I hear all the jokes about how I am a ghost, I glow in the dark, etc. blah blah blah. Your just so funny. If you couple my pale skin with my love of rare meat and the dark I could be a vampire.

On the plus side I will still be allowed to go outside while all you sunbathers have the skin cancers removed from you back! *raspberry

1 comment:

  1. The scene is a girl's night out, pre-Amory circa the fall.

    Cousin Bridget - Hey, I like that song, it's from the Save The Last Dance soundtrack.

    *song playing - "We're all the same color whent he lights go out"*

    Cousin Bridget - Except Samantha, she glows in the dark!

    ReplyDelete