Thursday, July 12, 2007

My night @ Hogwarts.

J and I went to see the new Harry Potter movie last night with my girlfriend Daly. It was really good. I loved it immensely. Was it different from the book? Yes. But who wants to sit for six hours to watch the book played out verbatim? Probably quite few people I know but I am not that die hard. Sorry folks. It was entertaining. Here is a picture of Tonks. She is one of my favorite characters. I really like her in this movie even though her part was rather small.

<---- Tonks (purple hair, duh.)
I am not a Helena Bonham Carter fan. Couldn't tell you why. I did however think she did a fantastic job with Bellatrix Lestrange.

Bellatrix Lestrange -->




Luna Lovegood was more entertaining on film than in the book I think. I never quite followed her train of thought in the book. Neville and Ginny are growing up nicely. Still don't like Cho Chang. Wish Ron & Hermione would figure out that they are destined to be together. At least in my world.

For those of you that do not watch Harry, todays post was quite dull huh? Hey it will be at least a year before I can reviwe another one.

1 comment:

  1. Ok,I give. Guess I'm gonna have to watch the movies and maybe even read the books.

    ReplyDelete