Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Go to sleep child!

Today my son has refused the napping business completely. He has been in a great mood though so I guess I should not complain. My day consisted of watching "The Hills Have Eyes 2" which had quite a few plot holes not to mention the parts that were complete and utter nonsense. Bridget does not recommend it to her friends. All her enemies are welcome to watch it on repeat.

I joined a web group with a few other writers. We kind of critique each other and offer encouragement, helpful tips, etc.

We are going to be collaborating on an anthology soon. Our topic should be nailed down by the end of this month. Who knows maybe you can download my ebook soon. As for my personal stuff, well it is coming along, just not at the pace that I would like. I am sure all writes wish they could knock out ten chapters in a day. Not gonna happen though.

Before I sign off for the day I thought we could play a round of "what's wrong with this picture." So many things are but there really is a glaring problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment