Saturday, July 21, 2007

My 1st crush

I thought that today I would share a little bit about my first crush.

When I was just a slip of a girl I decided I wanted to marry my daddy when I grew up. It sounded like a good idea at the time. I was only three so hey what did I know about incest. This did not last long because I was concerned about what my mom would do if I stole my daddy away from her. I just knew I was his favorite girl in the whole wide world. I did not know then that they would divorce when I was in the 7th grade. Moot point I know.

So anyways Dad loved to watch action type guy movies with lots of yelling and the chopping off the heads of your enemies. One of these films was Conan. Yes my first real crush was on Conan the Barbarian.
After Conan I was sold on Arnold Schwarzenegger. I think I have seen every movie he has ever made. To this day I still carry a torch for the man.

1 comment:

  1. You ARE the daughter my mother never had... kinda creepy.

    ReplyDelete