Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tough Questions

After i got a very nice comment about our dear Linus from Wendy I hopped over to her blog to check it out. I found a very thought provoking post titled Tough Questions. Thank you Wendy for giving me permission to copy and paste so I could answer the tough questions myself!

Would you do crystal meth if it were legalized?
I remember my Health Teacher in high school stressing the less than pleasant side effects so I think I would still have to pass.

Abortion, for or against?
Against.

Would the country fall if there was a woman president?
I think the problem would come from other nations not recognizing a woman as our top political power.

Do you believe in the death penalty?
Yes. Lethal injection only. I think all other forms are cruel and unusual punishment. They worked when we had no better way to put a criminal to death but now they need to be retired.

Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?
Nah. I do not smoke any kind of anything.

Do you believe in God?
100%

Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?
This answer will not be popular. I do not think that the state or government can tell you if you are married or not. I believe it is a spiritual institution between the couple and God. That said the bible tells us that God does not recognize any other union than between a man and a woman. The Government can give rights or not all day long but it is God that really matters. In my opinion legalizing same sex marriage would be pointless and a waste of time.

Do you think it's wrong so many Hispanics are moving to the USA?
No. I do think you need to enter legally or not at all. Do not be a drain on resources when you get here. For that matter the people who are already here need to not be a drain on the resources! Get a job! Support the economy!

A 12 year old girl has a baby...should she keep it?
12 is a baby herself. She is not capable of raising another human being.

Should the alcohol drinking age be lowered to 18?
No. At 18 the maturity level is better but not where it needs to be for responsible drinking. The extra 3 years will hopefully change that.

Should the war in Iraq be called off?
I don't know. I can see what the news reports and such but what do the top military guys know that we do not? Is it tactically a good idea to pull out? I don't have enough information to answer that.

Assisted suicide is legal...do you agree?
No. If you are gung ho to end your life then you do not need to pull someone else into it. I think that suicide is wrong.

Do you believe in spanking your children?
Beating them, no. But I do believe a spanking is deserved for those times when it is imperative you learn the lesson the first time. Like say we do not run in the street because car might hit us. There is a difference between delivering discipline and abusing a child.

Would you burn the American flag for a million dollars?
No. Too much respect for what it stands for. No amount of money is worth my own honor.

A mother is declared innocent after murdering her 5 children in a temporary insanity case...what do you think?
Then send her to a psych prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment