Monday, April 20, 2009

Felt Flowers for my Darling

A few weeks ago I won a drawing and received the most fabulous hair accessory for Miss Lorelei. Of course I get the cutest bow and L decides she wants to rip all head ware out! Just figures. I want to thank Marta over at the Haus of Girls for making such a wonderful work of art. I encourage everyone to go to her Etsy Store. These felt flowers clips are going to be all the rage soon and won't you be sad if you are left out.I have been looking for one of those cutesy flowers to go on her knit hat. This is WAY better than the ones I found! L has a big head, bless her heart. The hat is for a big girl so she will get some actual use out of it. Probably next year too!
I had to put the hat on her head with one hand, then snap the picture before she figured out what happened. I clipped the flower on her ponytail the other day. She has enough hair for a ponytail but they are not so pretty right now she we rarely do them. She instantly went after the bow. J says my eyes bugged out of my head. I dashed over and took the bow out to check if she had damaged it. I must have resembled Gollum from the Lord of the Rings movies with my precious!I swear this picture was snapped like 4 secconds after the one above. She is quick. I was trying to get a second pic with it on. No luck there.

2 comments:

  1. Awww! She is TOO cute! What a nice blog. I am so glad you like it! I LOVE them with pigtails just an FYI for when she gets a little more hair :) But I also put them on the knit hat with my girls! Great minds think alike. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got quite the giggle from your Gollum comment. I can just picture you squatted in a corner, petting the bow and whispering to it.

    ReplyDelete