Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Not a fan of sports

The pitter patter of little rollers. Well, it is more like a rushing sounds than a patter. Lorelei loves her walker. We renamed it a runner since she seldom walks in it. Reverse is a favorite direction for her. She can whip that thing around 180 degrees in less then 2 seconds I swear! I think she is going to win NASCAR someday. That will kind of suck for J and I since we do not participate in the national pastime of watching sports. We all make exceptions were are kids are concerned though. If we ever have kids on the same teams, you will be able to spot us. We will be the ones that look confused or ready to die from boredom anytime our kids are not looking our way. Rory watched a little bit of baseball over at a friends house the other evening. He was pretty interested in it. So glad we have friends that like sports. Our kids will need you to become well rounded human beings. I understand the concept of sports. I just do not like to participate. My kids are welcome to. I encourage them to. They just won't get any sort of super genes from me that will help them become super athletes. Super wise crackers perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment