Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Tag I'm it!

I got tagged by Lavender Chick to do this 8 Random Facts/Habits

Rules:
1. Post the rules, before you post the facts.
2. Start with 8 random facts/habits.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own posts about their own 8 facts and post these rules.
4. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and let them know they've been tagged.

Facts About Me:
1. I do not have a favorite color. When I was young(er) it was hot pink but then one day I just had no preference.

2. I have only ever dated one man. We met when I was 14 and the rest is history. We married on our four year anniversary.

3. I broke my tongue when I was 15. You think I am kidding but I have the medical chart to prove it.

4. I cannot sleep without atleast three pillows. Two for my head and one in between my knees. The knees must never touch while sleeping!

5. Absoulutely hate driving on bridges.

6. I lived in a haunted house. Several people had expriences of the supernatual while visiting.

7. I’m severely allergic to Salicylic acid better known as aspirin.

8. Listed among the childhood illnesses in my baby book you will find two dog bites and a case of posioning. Aren't you glad I was not your kid?

Tag! Shelly, Samantha, Mac, Hollin, Christina, My sister in law, Daly, & Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment