Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Let the fun begin!

Okay so maybe it is not a secret anymore. I did after all post a news flash just hours after finding out. For you slow people out there, I am pregnant! Yay!

Two months of "hard work" paid off. I am going into the clinic in the morning to get the official blood test. Not so enthusiastic about the needle part. When you are pregnant they draw your blood a lot. I once said that the reason your body creates so much extra blood is so the vampire doctors can steal it for testing. They test you for STD's, which really I think is sort of a moot point at this stage. If that test popped positive J and I would be having a serious discussion about fidelity and what happens to cheating dogs who bring home crabs!

But my hubby is a great man who loves me to pieces (a feeling that is most definitely returned) and was all for creating critter #2. We affectionately call out unborn children parasites. Why? Well I really am the host body to a being the feeds totally off of me. Considering how sick I got with Rory I was more than a little peeved with the whole arrangement. What could I do though? I loved my little guy even when he was just a bunch of cells. I couldn't get upset at him. My only payback way referring to him as a parasite. But only in the kindest of tones, I promise.

J had to go back into work tonight. I am eating pizza roils with a tall glass of 2% milk and watching "From Dusk Til Dawn". You know me and the horror movies. How I can eat during these gore fest films is beyond me. Ask me to watch CSI and I cannot have any food near me or else I get sick. Maybe it is that CSI is more realistic in my mind. I have two of my favorites set to record this week. "Alien" & the sequel aptly named..."Aliens". Those sly film makers. Where do they get their ideas!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, my mom said she always thought of the movie Alien when she was pregnant with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

    ReplyDelete