Friday, August 24, 2007

No funny today

Public beware! The hormones are taking over. I thought I was in a pleasant mood but I was wrong. I am moody and god forbid you should contradict me. There might be bloodshed.

Rory is playing quietly in the hearth with his books and cars. I think he knows Mommy is a little crazy today. Mom has gone to the store so the house is blissfully quiet. In a moment I will put me and tiny tot down for a n-a-p. I wish I could be entertaining today but to be totally honest I am not in the mood to care if I make a funny. Maybe after a nap I will feel less blah. Probably not since I will still be preggers. Waiting for baby to cook is too long and boring.

1 comment:

  1. I should have read this before I left the comment ont he post below.
    *runs and hides under a pillow*

    ReplyDelete