Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What can a guinea pig do?


I learned a very interesting piece of information on Noggin today. Wonder Pets was on and they were looking for the wheels to the fly boat. Ming Ming, the duck with the speech impediment, could get the one on the bookcase because she can fly very well. Tuck , who moves faster than any turtle I have ever seen, went after the wheel in the fish tank because he can swim very well. What did that leave the guinea pig Linny? Well she (yes it is a she. I know, I thought it was a he for the longest time.) noticed that the last of the lost wheels was in the water activity table. I was thinking, "I know they are not going to say swim. They already had Tuck do that one." So what can guinea pigs do very well? Row a canoe. I did not know that. I wonder how that skill became necessary to their evolution. They are native to Peru I believe (thx Samantha!). Do they canoe much in Peru?

I also am very confused by the highlighter caps as exhaust pipes on the fly boat. A Frisbee, marble, kinex set, highlighter caps, and napkin come together to give these little guys the ability to move across the globe faster than Santa Clause all in the name of helping others. Cartoons blow my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment