Monday, September 29, 2008

On her blog.

Rory is very vocal when he does not like what is on TV. He thinks he should be able to watch all the TVs simultaneously. This of course includes youtube on the computer. This morning I was checking out Shelly's Blog about famous homeschoolers.
Rory heard the music and came to see what I was up to. HE was not interested so informed me i needed to "change channel". I had to explain to him it was not my TV and Shelly liked this Channel. HE does not approve of your taste in programs Shelly. I'm sorry. I enjoyed it though!

The word verification thingy that you have to do when you leave a comment on some one's blog is really getting on my nerves. I feel like I need to be a linguist some times just to figure out what the heck those letters are supposed to be. Is that a U or V? An S or an 8? Some of the fonts it is impossible to tell.

I have to go now. Rory needs me to "change a channel baby". Yes my child calls me baby. Sometimes he even calls me Honey Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment