Saturday, September 27, 2008

Taking a sick day.


Went and had the kiddos pictures done yesterday at Sweet Pea Photography. It went well and I am pleased with what I have seen so far. I can only imagine how great they are going to look when they are done.

Oddly enough I have been feeling ick for the last day and a half. I took yesterday off and probably will take the majority of today. Since I am my own boss I can do that :0)
I hope it passes soon. I have a lot of junk piling up that needs to be taken care of. Dishes and laundry do not do themselves. When I do take time off from being Mom is just creates more work for me later. I need to hire an assistant. Maybe once I take a nap with the kiddos this afternoon I will wake up feeling human again.

Not my best blog topic. Sorry about that. Suppose I could talk about last night's debate. Never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment