Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Friends

I was looking through some pictures online yesterday and ran across some of my friends. I must have found at least fifty I would love to share but decided to narrow it down to the top six pictures. They may not be the funniest but something about them captured a piece of how wonderful I think my friends are. I wish I could introduce you to all the great women I am so lucky to call friend. I hope they ALL know how much they mean to me.




This is Mac. An amazing photographer, she is a fellow military wife and also happens to be a neighbor. We met through Myspace. I was looking at her pictures and saw one she had taken of her house. I thought, "Hey that is right around the block from me!" the rest is history.
In this picture she is painting her brother's toe nails while is sleeping. You got to watch out with her. She is mischievous.

You can read her blog at sweet pea photography.

Meet Shelly. They do not come much sweeter. We met through a spouses group on the air force base. One of the things that impresses me about Shelly is her faith in God. Not to mention her patience. She home school two children with a toddler on the side!

This pic is from their annual family trip to Disney World. Shelly loves everyone for who they are. not how they look. You can tell that since she is smooching a pirate skeleton! What really cracks me up is that off to the side her hubby was giving her the oddest look.

Shelly's blog is here


This is Kat's baby boy. Another Disney trip. He has been getting kisses from several Disney Princess'. See all the red lip prints on his face?

Kat is a former military wife who has since moved back home. She was a very laid back soul. A girl after my own heart. I miss her but we still keep in touch as best we can with five kids between us!




Here is Cloey. Doesn't she look happy to be on a long car trip in the backseat with a 1 year old?

She belongs to Taylor. Guess what? Taylor is a military wife too! Are you beginning to see a trend here?

Taylor is one of those people that I can really relax with. Even if I do not see her for months I feel like we fall right back into step the next time we meet. Taylor is very easy to talk to and open about yourself. The government ought to hire her as a spy!
C.L. and her husband. She is such a goof. The ceiling is mirrored to lets take a picture!

C.L. has this awesome ability to charm everyone around her. You meet her once and you want to know her for a lifetime. One of the most genuine people I have ever meet. The only thing bigger than her smile is her heart!

C.L. is moving home in two weeks when her hubby retires from the USAF. I am going to ball like a baby! I will miss this girl for the rest of my life.


Last but certainly not least is little M.K., Sassy's daughter.
I love her in this picture, We call her the cutie with the booty. She is so tiny but has the roundest little bottom.

Sassy is my best friend, my confidant, my sister of the heart. I will never have enough wonderful things to say about my best gal. Heck I convinced the rest of my family to move to IL so I would never have to move away from her! Now that is dedication to a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment