Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Vote!

As you can probably tell my the campaign sticker to the right I support McCain/Palin for president. If you disagree with me I am happy just to know you have an opinion about such an important matter. Democracy is all about people with different views picking the candidate of their choosing. If you want to debate a little I am happy to do that, but only if it can stay friendly. I love to share my thoughts on God and country but I am not looking for a fight.

Obama is a very nice man, there is no disputing that. I do not think he is ready to be President. I do not agree with his views. It is as simple as that. Voting should always be so simple.

To find out more about McCain and his policies visit his website http://www.johnmccain.com/
or click on my link Why John McCain to the right of this page under the campaign sticker.

I encourage you to read more about Obama as well so that you can make an informed decision on election.

No comments:

Post a Comment