Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Paper Shredder


I don't usually let her play with paper. She has that bad baby habit of putting everything in her mouth. I cannot stand to watch any one chew on paper. It all goes back to grade school when i had a teacher tell us that paper comes from trees and dogs pee on trees. I never looked at a sheet of paper the same way again. When the Dell magazine came in I decided to let her have at it as long as I supervised. Not like we could afford anything from dell right now anyways.

Shake, shake, shake and the cover came flying off. The game was on then. Pages began to fly like confetti.
A tiny corner tore off and she realized that the big pieces could be made into tiny pieces.
Of course her squeals of delight attracted her big brother. he proceeded to take her tiny piece away. You can see she is attempting to reach for it back.
And denied by Rory. Doesn't she look perplexed. "Why did I loose my toys? Why won't he give it back?" Rory is going to rue this day when Lorelei learns to fight for her right to party.

No comments:

Post a Comment