Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hair raising tale

There is Lorelei doing with her breakfast. You might have to look hard to see but the hair on the back of her head is sticking straight up. My Mother's hair looks like that every morning too. Since the Aunts and GG have moved in I have noticed that they also have this vertical hairdo in the AM. Must be maternal genetics that skipped a generation because I do not have this issue.

Here is the view from the back of Miss Lorelei's ever so stylish morning coiffure. Don't you wish you had her stylist? I think the length of my hair contributed to my lack of crazy hair. I just got it whacked off to right below my shoulders last Friday so I might be joining the ranks if I am not careful. Karma is tricky like that. I said good bye to around six inches of hair on the salon floor. I needed a change.
Last Thursday at Sassy's we tried pigtails out for the first time. I do not think that they are the cutest thing I have ever seen on her but you have to admit the little imp looks pretty stinkin cute. The way they are angled reminds me of antennas on a bug. My mother didn't like my comparison. How dare I call her sweet baby girl a bug! Funny I thought I was her sweet baby girl. Oh right, I was replaced. I keep forgetting that...
The hair on top of her head is long but shorter and thick in the back. This sort of makes her look like she has a reverse mullet. Babies can get away with that sort of thing though. If it looks too ridiculous people just blame the parents. Seeing as how I am the one who inflicted any hair style my children have on them I can take the heat for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment