Saturday, March 21, 2009

Claritin take me away!

Spring has sprung and my allergies have declared all out war. Much like my first cold of the season signals the arrival of winter, my first allergy attack lets me know we are headed into the warmer months. After two days of hoping it would go away I got smart and went to Walmart for drugs. Now I am armed with my Claritin liquigels to fend off all those nasty allergens. Rory has an appointment on Friday for his own allergy meds. Kiddo has the worst summer allergies. How many times have I used the word allergy in any form so far during this post? I swear I have typed it fifty times already. I hate the heat. Even just a little bit and i am sweating miserably. It has not gotten above 80 yet and I am complaining. What a pansy! I see many trips to Sonic for a Rt. 44 cherry coke in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment