Monday, February 16, 2009

The Valentine Meme


How long have you been together?
10 years. Only married for 6 of those 10 years.

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
three months

Who asked who out?
J asked me out.

How old are each of you?
I'm 25 and he is 29

Whose siblings do/did you see the most?
Since I have no siblings we must see his more.

Do you have any children together?
Rory (3) and Lorelei (10 months)

What about pets?
we have four cats. Clio (his), Miss Kitty (mine), Pickles and Eris (ours). Inigo is our pug.

Did you go to the same school?
Yes. He was a Senior when I was a freshman.

Are you from the same home town?
Yep.

Who is the smartest?
I am going to say him for the most part. I am really good with English but He seems to be able to do just about anything. Except English.

Who is the most sensitive?
definitely me.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We really like Outback and Lone star steakhouses.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
New York City, NY

Who has the worst temper?
That is a hard one. Different things make us mad.

Who does the cooking?
Me. 100% me. J won't even make his own PB & J sandwiches

Who is the neat freak?
neither. J is the neater one but not a neat freak.

Who is the more stubborn?
Him. I can be reasoned with.

Where was your first date?
We went to the movies and saw The Water boy.

Who has the bigger family?
Him.

Do you get flowers often?
No. I get them when I need them. Makes them more special

How do you spend the holidays?
Used to be in TX but now we spend them here in our home.

How long did it take to get serious?
about 11 months

Who eats more?
Me. He skips meals at work.

Who’s better with the computer?
All him. That is his forte

Who drives when you are together?
Him. he does not do passenger well.

No comments:

Post a Comment