Saturday, February 21, 2009

Me 2 : Bathroom 0

Those are my hands cleaning the bathroom with a toothbrush. If you know anything about me by now it is that I never
a) get down on hands and knees to clean
b) use a toothbrush on anything but teeth
c) scrub

I broke all the rules last night. I just bought myself a new toothbrush the night before and had yet to discard of the old blue one. I remembered this fact when I went into the bathroom to clean. Our house was a bank repossession. It did not come to us clean. I did a lot to it initially to get it livable but little nooks and crannies suffered from my inattention. Those cabinets doors have a decorative lip all the way around them. Dust had collected and was a permanent fixture. In the past if it didn't come off with a paper towel and multi purpose cleaner, I wasn't gonna overexert myself to fix it.

Today my body is less than thrilled with me but the bathroom sparkles and I feel great. My Kitchen counters are still pretty. My sink shines. I have not gotten backed up on either dishes or laundry. This FLY thing is really working for me. It takes 28 days to build a habit though. I am far from where I want to be. I will get there though.

Now I just have to scrub the living room and the kitchen floor. *grumbles and moans*

No comments:

Post a Comment