Monday, February 16, 2009

Briget likes to...

I saw this over at Sheri's World. It looked fun so I decided to give it a try.

Rules:
a. Go to Google.
b. Type your name and the words “likes to” all in quotation marks. (ex. "Sheri likes to")
c. Report back on the first ten things that come up for your name.

"Bridget likes to..."

1. Bridget like big men. I try not to discriminate against any size person. J is a whole foot taller than me so if you categorize "big" as "tall" then I guess that is a correct statement.

2. Bridget likes to watch Oprah. Nope. Not a fan if any daytime television.

3. Bridget likes boxes. depends on what is in them. I do not dislike boxes.

4. Bridget likes Mark. Yes I do. He is the closest thing to a brother I have ever had.

5. Bridget likes to play with computers. She is not any good at them but she does like to fiddle with them.

6. Bridget likes to collect rocks. I used to have one of those rock tumblers that polished the rocks. Hobby only lasted about a year.

7. Bridget likes shag. Who ever thought shag was a good look for a floor? Ick.

8. Bridget likes to say bye-bye. I like to wave hello too.

9. Bridget likes to play with her dolls. Alas, I no longer have any dolls of my own. I get to play with my daughter's though.

10. Bridget likes Miles Davis. Sadly I am only familiar with his name and not his music.


No comments:

Post a Comment