Sunday, September 9, 2007

Too many #'s in this post.

My 100th post is under a dark cloud. Today J left for his deployment. I am thankful that he will only be going as far as Florida but still sad that he is not here with me. His first official day is going to be the 11th and his last should be January 12th which is 124 days later. We will be visiting him in 42 days. Seems so close and yet far to long to wait. I just count my blessing that I even have the opportunity to visit. Most wives whose husbands deploy do not have that luxury. I am trying to be strong and not complain but being that I have extra hormone right now that takes some doing. My brain was telling me I am supposed to cry because my husband just left but I am trying to shut it down. No sense in freaking out the little guy and S.A.M. is not fond of emotional outbursts. Ironic since he/she seems to rejoice in making Mommy a babbling idiot. I got cute pictures of Rory trying to climb in the car with Daddy as he packed it up. He was all about going in the suitcase last night. Rotten little stowaway.
Well Rory and I are going to go back to bed. We went down way late last night and got up too early in a attempt to spend extra time together as a family. So fond farewell and goodnight...again.

1 comment: