Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fall has fallen

The weather is finally changing for cooler temps. I am so happy about this development. I know a lot of people get depressed in the winter time when everything is cold and dead but I love it. I am no fan of being hot and the summers make me feel like I am under house arrest. The air outside is crisp and I just want to go out and play. My house feels good, no more a/c unit fighting to keep up with the heat of the summer. I do not think I will survive a Texas summer ever again. I will have to hibernate in the deep freeze.

In other news J has found FL to be an okay arrangement. He likes the work he is doing and the place they put him up at is very nice. He said if Rory and I were there it would almost feel like a vacation.

Tomorrow Rory has a hearing test to finally see if he has any loss. We of course pray hat he does not but if that is not the way of it than it will be okay. Growing up with a mother who has severe hearing loss has made that particular handicap a little less scary. I can just see us trying to keep a hearing aid in Rory's ear. Duct tape anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment