Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sound check

Rory had the hearing test this morning. He passed with flying colors. Yay! no hearing aid but Boo! stubborn child that refuses to communicate. We had a huge nightmare episode lat evening. In the past J was the monster chaser who made the world right again for his little man. Last night Mommy had to fill in. Rory looked at J's empty spot on the bed and then kind of shrugged and was happy to have mommy. That was about 5:45 this morning. It sort of put me into a mild panic when I was woken from dead sleep by hysterical screaming. The sprint to his bed room upset S.A.M. who threatened to empty out dinner. We came to a compromise that we could throw up later but first we had to deal with big brother. Before that even my mom's cat Tigger was under my bed screaming and refused to come out. I made mom come get the little vagrant. Tigger has IBS and she must have had a bad tummy ache but I was not listening to that all night.

I think I have been more stressed over the whole hearing test than I realized. I was very nauseated this morning and breakfast did not last long. I took my zofran and thankfully felt better. Now that it is all over I do definitely feel lighter and more relaxed. I am ready for a nap though. Between cats and kids conspiring against my sleep last night and stress I am worn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment