Saturday, September 29, 2007

As I alienate feminist everywhere...

I have never been much of a feminist. Probably cause I am too lazy for the real commitment. I watch the CMT "reality" series Making the Team: Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. Yea I know but I think it is fun. One of the girls on the last episode was told she is heavy. For the average woman I scoff at this assessment but later they showed her in the skimpy little shorts that are really just briefs and the tiny sports bra and I saw what they saw. Is she fat? By no means! Does that little bit of extra tissue in her lower back look good in that uniform? No, not really. Next to the other girls it really stands out too. Personally I would kill for her body but I am not trying out to dance in a bikini and boots in front of millions. So while feminist around the world target me for elimination I say girlfriend needs to tone it up or get a new dream.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, if your dream involves looking like the epitome of sex slave, then suck up that gut and deal with it. IMHO

    ReplyDelete