Sunday, September 16, 2007

New TV

The fall television season is approaching fast. Since I have been suffering since finale season last year this time marks great happiness in my life. I am not a huge TV person. I do not like to watch random series' or movies just cause they are on and I am bored. Though lately with the nausea from S.A.M. reading has been out so I have seen several shows I would not normally subject myself to. When I was in the hospital two weeks ago for an IV (long story) I could only watch the animal planet so the Meerkat Manor Marathon was my only choice for entertainment. As much as I hate to admit it I was sucked into the world of those little rodents (?) for about two and a half hours. I have even caught myself checking up on them since that day. As a usually loud protester for most reality TV I am so ashamed. But I only protest as loud as the four walls of my own house because I may not watch American Idol but I am all over So you think you can dance. Don't want to be a total hypocrite.

No comments:

Post a Comment