Friday, September 7, 2007

Time to kill

Having recently spent a lot of time in my bed trying to get over morning sickness I watched a lot of TV. One of the first movies I watched was "Steel Magnolias". Bad idea. Hormonal pregnant woman and sappy dramas do not mesh well. It was on a station with commercials so I had time to recover between sobbing myself silly. Saw the same thirty minutes of "Practical Magic" at least eleven times. Watched "Clueless", "The Babysitters Club", and a plethora of other brain numbing fun. Probably the most fun I had was with "The Terminator" with my love affair with AH-nold you would think he would be the reason for watching it but you would be wrong. My heart belongs to Kyle Reese in this film. The hero destined to be the father of the future and give his life for his lover Sarah Connor. Le sigh. One of the best love scenes ever produced by Hollywood.

I need new hobbies.

No comments:

Post a Comment