Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Mind Vs, Matter

Dieting sucks. Sitting on my rear praying for the weight to disappear is not working though. I will admit that I do not really diet in the traditional sense. I just try to keep an eye on what I eat and get the exercise I refuse to do without being forced. I have a whole plan yada yada yada but I am not going to bore you or me by reciting it here.

The dosage change for my meds seems to be working great. Having less of the one in my system has lifted the fog that I was unaware was floating around me. The addition of the new drugs has compensated for any backlash from the decreased dosage and balanced out some of the side effects I was having. I contemplated weather or not I was one of those people who could go off medication and rely on prayer and will power to see me through. There are people who argue with me that my issue is all a matter of mind over matter. I disagree. I know my limitations. Besides saying you have an arm after it has been amputated won't make it reappear. I think God gives us the tools we need and it is up to us to use them. I decided God would want me to be sane and not homicidal. We shall be sticking to the program.

Christmas Cards and presents are going out late this year. You might not get your gifts on Christmas day but hey at least I got you something. It is the thought that counts after all. I thought I had more money than I do. Now I know I have to wait until after payday before I will have more than moths in my wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment