Sunday, December 21, 2008

Its Panto Phobia Charlie Brown!


According to Lucy on the Peanuts Christmas Special panto phobia is the fear of everything. Who said cartoons are not educational? Our dog Linus is named after the Peanuts Character. Besides the animals he is the only Charlie Brown character I like. All the others annoy me. I was always hoping that Peppermint Patty would take Lucy out to the playground and kick her...well you know. Pig Pen sure did have a lot of friends for a kid that never bathed. Where was child services? We are going to watch A Christmas Story this evening as a family. J has never seen it before. How can you say you have lived if you have never felt Ralphie's pain? It boggles the mind. My favorite Christmas movie is Scrooged with Bill Murray. It is like I strive to be abnormal. I promise is just comes to me naturally.

Aunt B, Mom, and GG arrived on Thursday evening. It was raining. What happened when rain hits concrete in below freezing temperatures? It freezes! Aunt B stepped out of the car and kissed the pavement. Mom followed her lead with David the cat in her arms. I rescued the cat while managing to stay completely upright the entire time. Yay me! J tried to run out to help GG with her walker. Lord know that is all we need this Christmas, a new hip for GG. Barefoot J hit the ice, fell, and then slid down the driveway. No broken bones but he will most likely loose the nail on his big toe. All he wants for Christmas is a new toe nail. Oh that was bad. Even for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment