Monday, January 7, 2008

Time is on my side

I often wonder if I have too much time on my hands. Of course this is not because I don't actually have things to do. I just choose to ignore some of them. Except the boy. It is impossible to ignore a two year old. They jump up and down in place chanting "Mama, mama!". I keep waiting for Rory to morph into a Pomeranian. If the dishes and laundry were as persistent as my son is they might get done quicker in a day. Anyways, my question about how I use my "spare" time was answered for me today. I find that reading a book, watching a movie, chatting with a friend are my top three time takers. Not constructive but at least I am not this bored...

If I ever find myself making photographic art with bent nails it will be time to call it a day. I can see it now

J: "Honey what did you do today?"

Me: "I created a still life soap opera with three nails and a hammer."

No comments:

Post a Comment