Sunday, January 20, 2008

A cat named Clio

Wanted: Clio "The Wayward"
for disturbing the sleep of her owners
with useless, dumb shenanigans.
There was a time when I would have said that Clio was the smartest cat in our household. She rarely does stupid pet tricks. She must have gotten a wild hair up her rear last night though. I was sleeping pretty soundly when I heard rattling coming from our TV armoir. It has two drawers that J uses for clothes in the bottom. Clio decided to climb into one of the drawers and disappear behind them. I am not sure how she managed this tight squeeze because she is a big girl. The only way to get her out was to remove the drawers. I returned to bed after the problem had been solved only to have her use me as a pillow for the rest of the night.

Clio with her Daddy in 2005. Who picked out that bedding? Ick!


Clio is best known by her fellow felines for being the killer of fun. If she hears or sees any other cat enjoying themselves it is her mission in life to put a stop to it. She steals the toy they were playing with, bumps them out of the lap they were napping in, or just sits on them until they yell uncle.

No comments:

Post a Comment