Saturday, January 5, 2008

Itchy puppy

Lily decided to play with something in the yard that did not agree with her. She must be allergic because she has started to swell up like Violet Beauregard from Willy Wonka. We gave her the benadryl as instructed. Poor dog has tried to itch her face on anything and everything. I was even used a minute ago. Miss Nosy may have learned a lesson tonight, but I doubt it.
She is actually being evaluated tomorrow by a dog trainer. She should look just lovely for that. Lily has a problem with manners so we are going to see what we can do about pounding some into her. I am sure it makes me an evil pet owner that I laugh at her while she is in obvious discomfort. She just looks so...comical. I am sure I have seen her laugh at me a time or two so I say turn about is fair play.

UPDATE: The puffy princess has returned to her normal svelte appearance. We think it was a spider that she tangled with.

No comments:

Post a Comment