Saturday, October 20, 2007

Thirteen Ghosts ( 2001)

No. 17 Thir13en Ghosts Plot Outline: A very rich collector of unique things dies, he leaves it all to his nephew and his family. All including his house, his fortune, and his malicious collection of ghosts!

Tag Line: There are ghosts around us all the time. Most of them don't want to hurt us. But, there are exceptions...

Trivia: The special effects and sound mixing were so elaborate in this film, that many people claimed that the movie was physically painful to sit through

Of all the creature makeup created for the film, "The Angry Princess" required the longest time to apply at five hours.


Quotes: Maggie: Can I rely on you not to get me killed?
Dennis Rafkin: I guarantee nothing.

Rafkin: There are ghosts in the basement!
Maggie: This basement?
Dennis Rafkin: Of course this basement! What is it with you people? If it was the basement next door I wouldn't give a s**t, would I?

Wow this movie was painful for me. I think I might have shredded the arm of the couch the first time I watched it. Instead of having one or two bad things that want to hurt you there are 13 + a few extra surprises. Dark Castle had a real winner with this remade classic.


3 comments:

  1. This movie was awesome as it completely scared the mess out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUQ SAMANTHA THIS MOVIE WAS THE BOMB

    ReplyDelete