Saturday, October 20, 2007

Ginger Snaps Back

No. 15 Ginger Snaps Back



Plot Outline: Set in 19th Century Canada, Brigette and her sister Ginger take refuge in a Traders' Fort which later becomes under siege by some savage werewolves.


Tag Line: The Beginning


Trivia: Shot back-to-back with second movie in trilogy Ginger Snaps: Unleashed (2004).



Quotes: Ginger: You are all I have, I will not kill you.


Ginger: I've come for my sister.


James: I'm sorry to tell you, but the Reverend has taken a real fancy to saving her from Hellfire. So I guess that leaves me and you, more or less, to ourselves.

[he smacks her in the face]

Ginger: [wipes the blood off her mouth] Right then.


Third in the Ginger Snaps franchise and my personal favorite. It does not have as much humor and hipness that made the original so great. This one is more true to the horror genre. A great story of the bonds of sisterhood and family above all others. IF you decide to watch the Ginger Snaps movies please for your sake skip the middle movie Ginger Snaps: Unleashed. It really was trash.

1 comment: