Tuesday, November 11, 2008

where do I come up with this crap?

Caution: this post is a little off course...

I think we all know that whether we want to admit it or not we have gone into a public restroom with the intent of leaving extreme toxic material. Your shopping, eating at a restaurant, etc and it hits you.
You. will. not. make. it. home.
Bathroom is located and if your lucky empty of all other people. You sit down and someone walks in. Embarrassed, you pray that the person in the stall next to you is hard of hearing with no sense of smell. This is the part I do not get. You are in a bathroom for crying out loud. It should be okay to do what you have to do. One of the bestselling potty training books today is everybody poops.

I get that it is taboo to talk about such things in polite company. But in the bathroom? Try to relax and not worry about the other people in public bathroom. After all they are there for the same reason you are.

added after the fact: Aunt T says she hates when someone walks in and says "OMG it stinks in here!" To me this is like walking into a lake and saying, "My legs are wet."

No comments:

Post a Comment