Thursday, November 6, 2008

Progress makes perfect

I got something done today! I have a nice load of boxes and junk for the storage shed. J gets to help me take it out when he gets home from his long day at work. He will be so pleased. These items out of my house will make the room I need. Still a lot to be taken out and stowed away but I will wait until after my MIL visits to tackle that. Right now we are striving for presentable house, not project completed. I like to realistic with my cleaning and organization goals. Lets face it, if I get a 10th of what I want done I am doing spectacular.

I promise my house is not as bad as all that. I am my worst critic though and I live with an OCD neat freak. The pressure is always on around here.

Aunt T is off work tomorrow and she promises to help me. Help is always appreciated and never turned away. Don't know where something goes? Find a place it will look nice and stick it there. I'm not picky. I loose things when I put them in the correct places so this way I can feel a little less dense when something goes missing.

Lorelei is doing. I think she still feels a little under the weather. She is a whole lot spoiled so cranky is the name of the game now that she is getting less of the "poor baby is sick" attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment